Nordic Textile Meeting in Borås 2021 - Talking hands
The registration will be open 1.1. - 22.2. 2021.
Do you need a personal invitation? Please let us know. We have one ready for you!
Nordic Textile Art's next annual meeting will be held in Sweden, 4 - 7 March 2021 and this time in Borås. The meeting will be held at the Museum of Textile in Borås.
Are you coming to Borås? The Nordic Textile Meeting includes the exhibition - Talking hands, 13. 2 – 7.3 2021. Open call for NTA members 1.11 - 7.12 2020. Read more about it here.
Vi följer Folkhälsomyndighetens och andra myndigheters rekommendationer avseende Covid-19 och agerar i enlighet med myndigheternas riktlinjer.
Covid-19: We are following the updates and recommendations from the Public Health Agency.
Welcome to a textile conference and meeting place for Nordic textile art where the theme of the days is Talkning hands.
This event is open for members of Nordic Textile Art. And it´s easy to become a member. You just have to be interested in nordic textile art, do the registration and pay our membership fee. 🙂
It´s time to meet again!
På programmet 4 – 7 mars 2021
- Textile Research day, A day for research, inspiration and new knowledge.
- Visit the archives of the Textile Museum
- Visit the Textile Museum.
- Visit the Swedish School of Textiles.
- Visit the Textile Showroom and the latest in "Smart textile."
- Visit the digital museum
- Textile day, Textile Talk about the exhibitions and the workshops.
- Workshop day, Valbara Workshops med textila tekniker och utryck som monumental knyppling, 3D virkning, tvåändstickning, bastabinne, shibori, digital textile tutorial, mm.
- Textile Exhibition “Talking hands” 13. 2 – 7.3 2021. Open call for NTA members.
Please don´t hesitate to contact us if you have have questions. email@example.com. You can write in English, på svenska, eller på skandinavisk.
Conference language: svenska, skandinavisk, English