The organization is a forum for creating contacts and exchanging knowledge. Here one can be a member both as an individual and as an organization to be able to share and gather around nordic textile art.
As a member of the NTA Nordic Textile Art you will:
- Gain access to a unique network of textile artists, organizations, associations, businesses, education and government organizations.
- Participate in network meets, lecture events, organization meetings, seminars and workshops.
- Participate in various productions showcasing Nordic textile art and participate in our open picture gallery for the presentation of members.
- Receive information on organisations in newsletters.
- Gain access to our virtual exhibition room, that houses current contemporary textile art from the five nordic countries. As a member in NTA you can apply for having your own exhibition in the virtual gallery.
The registration process:
Step 1: Choose a membership and pay via PayPal.
Step 2: Once payment is made you will receive an email with a link to the registration page.
Step 3: Register your information in order to become a member and to be able to log on to our website membership area.
Step 4: And you are done!